Central Bank of India Recruitment of 19 Specialist officers – Application process, Salary. The Central Bank of India (CBI) hires Office Assistants and Sub-Staff at RSETIs in Jabalpur and Madla. The deadline for applications is February 19, 2022. Interested candidates should apply through the centralbankofindia.co.in website.
Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2022
India’s Central Bank SO Recruitment 2022: The Central Bank of India’s (CBI) Human Resource Development Department has announced hiring applicants for Specialist Officer (SO) as Information Technology, Senior Manager. CBI SO Recruitment 2022 online application procedure began on February 10, 2022. Candidates who have been waiting to register for the CBI SO Recruitment Exam 2022 may finally do so since the registration procedure has begun, and the official link is given in the article. Read the whole article to learn all you need to know about CBI SO Online Registration.
Overview of CBI SO Recruitment in 2022
The Central Bank of India has issued a notice for recruiting a Specialist Officer (SO) as a Senior Manager of Information Technology. The online application procedure for which began on February 10, 2022. By using the exact link below, candidates may apply for the CBI SO Recruitment 2022.
Central Bank 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before taking the test, a candidate must read the instructions attentively and complete the eligibility requirements to take the SO exam. The following are the eligibility criteria for the Central Bank SO test in terms of age, educational qualification, and all other activities:
- According to the Central Bank of India’s regulation, the minimum age requirement for taking the specialized officer test is 21 years. The maximum age requirement is 30 years. The age restriction is for the general category, and age varies from one job to the next
CBI SO Application Fee:
Application fee to be remitted by the applicants along with the Application for Recruitment is as under (GST
@ 18% extra will be charged on application fee)
- SC/ST/PWBD candidates Rs.175/-+GST
- All Other Candidates Rs. 850/-+GST
Central bank of India Selection Procedure:
- Selection will be through online written tests and personal interviews.
How to Apply for CBI SO 2022 Recruitment?
Candidates must apply online to register for the CBI SO Recruitment Exam 2022. The following are the actions to take to register for the test online successfully:
- Candidates must first visit the Bank’s website and choose the “CLICK HERE” option.
- TO COMPLETE AN ONLINE APPLICATION” to access the Online Application Form.
- To register for an application, candidates must complete the online application form with their basic information.
- The system will then produce a provisional registration number and password shown on the screen.
- The candidate should write down the Provisional registration number and Password. An email and SMS with the Provisional Registration number and Password will be sent to the email address and mobile phone provided.
- Candidates must post their picture and signature by the guidelines provided.
- After that, the candidate must double-check his information and click the ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION button.
- The applicant must take a printout for future reference.