Customer Service Executive Jobs – HSBC Recruitment 2022. Freshers & Experience candidates have a great opportunity to work in the banking sector. Graduates with technical backgrounds may apply for this job. Interested candidates apply immediately by following the given link. Please check all information before going to apply for HSBC Recruitment.
Table of Contents
HSBC is organized into four business groups: Commercial Banking, Global Banking and Markets (investment banking), Retail Banking and Wealth Management, and Global Private Banking. In 2020, the bank announced that it would consolidate its Retail Banking & Wealth Management arm with Global Private Banking, to form Wealth & Personal Banking.
Customer Service Executive Jobs Details:
|Job Role||Assistant Manager Credit Services|
|Pay or Salary||Best in Industry|
|Qualification||Graduate with Technical Background|
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the highest levels of service both internal and external customers, and with an objective of protecting the interests of the bank at all times
- Checking of the security documents and recommending changes in HUB limits, etc. based on review/completion of necessary documentation; while ensuring adherence to pre-disbursal comments.
- Ensure Security Creation and perfection.
- Track CARM approval comments/conditions and follow up with the business on due dates.
- Monitoring credit limits
- Agreed upon SLAs to be met and monitored at regular intervals.
- Improve turnaround times and reduce costs and error rates.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and internal guidelines.
- Provide need-based and time-sensitive MIS.
- To ensure proper Housekeeping.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree / Graduation or as required for the role, whichever is higher
- Experience with a minimum of 1 year and above can apply for this role.
- The job holder must have knowledge and experience of having worked within Credit Services and be able to deal in a complex legal environment and Indian regulations.
- Knowledge of all aspects of Commercial Banking with a background in Corporate Banking / Trade Finance / Credit Operations / Administration.
- Knowledge of Group Credit systems, policies, and procedures.
- Knowledge of local laws and regulations.
- Good Analytical skills to analyze information received.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Documents Required For Apply:
Candidates should keep the required documents to apply. Please check below.
- Two passport-size photographs
- Educational Documents (SSC, Inter, and Graduation)
How to Apply For Customer Service Executive Jobs:
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Graduates with a technical background with a minimum of 1 year and above experience holder may apply for this job.
|Check Latest IT & Bank Jobs|
|Dell Technologies Recruitment|
|Siemens Recruitment 2022|
|Accenture Recruitment 2022|
|JPMorgan Recruitment 2022||RBI Recruitment 2022|
|NCR Recruitment 2022||Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022|
Hope you get all information about this job. If it is not relevant to you, Please share this job with your friends through the below social media. Thanks for reaching out to our website. Please make a bookmark (Ctrl +D) for More Job Updates. Thank you
Related Saerches: amazon customer service executive jobs,senior customer service executive jobs in chennai,flipkart customer service executive jobs,senior customer service executive jobs,