KPSC Recruitment 2022 – 188 Asst Engineer Grade I Posts. The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) just published an official notification for the Assistant Engineer (AE) (188 Posts) 2022 Application Form exam, which may be filled out by March 30, 2022. This exam is available to apply for online, and the admit card will be available shortly. The applicant must be an Indian citizen to take this test. The applicant’s age must be at least 18 and no more than 35.
KPSC Recruitment 2022
Table of Contents
The KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commission) 2022 test is held to hire applicants for different administrative positions in the Karnataka government. For the KPSC test, the Karnataka Public Service Commission has established a three-stage selection procedure:
- Preliminary examination
- Exam for the Mains
- Interview/Personality Test
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer Grade-1 (AE)|
|Academic Qualification||B.E.in Civil / Environmental|
|Selection Process||written exam/ test|
|Starting Date For Apply||28.02.2022|
|Last Date For Apply||30.03.2022|
The KPSC Prelims exam comprises two 200-mark objective-type examinations that last 2 (two) hours each. Because the KPSC Prelims is simply a qualifying exam, candidates are chosen based on their performance in the main exam and personality test. Qualified applicants must sit for the Mains exam, consisting of nine exams: two qualifying papers, four general papers, and two optional papers.
Notification of KPSC 2022
- The Karnataka Public Service Commission is yet to release the formal notice for the KPSC 2022 recruitment. The commission’s official website will provide information about the recruiting procedure and the number of openings.
- Before registering for KPSC recruitment 2022, one must routinely check the official website for recent changes and releases.
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC 2022
- Aspirants should verify the qualifying requirements before applying for the KPSC Recruitment 2022. Educational qualifications, age limits, and nationality are part of the KPSC qualifying requirements.
- To apply for the KPSC Recruitment 2022, the applicant must be an Indian citizen. The qualifying requirements for KPSC Recruitment 2022 are detailed here.
Eligibility for KPSC 2022: Age Requirements
- Candidates must be between 21 and 35 years old to be eligible for the examination and different KPSC positions.
Eligibility for KPSC 2022: Educational Qualifications
- The candidate must have earned a bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, or equivalent qualification from a recognized college or institution.
- Applicants in the last year of their bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply for the KPSC Recruitment 2022.
Application Fees for KPSC 2022
- The KPSC application cost may be paid online using credit/debit cards or internet banking at the applicant’s convenience.
- The KPSC examination fee is INR 500 for general category candidates and INR 250 for reserved category candidates.
- Applicants that fall within the PwD category are not required to pay any fees.
Application Form for KPSC 2022
Applicants interested in applying for the KPSC recruitment 2022 may do so online at the KPSC’s official website. Before applying for the KPSC test 2022, applicants must verify the qualifying requirements. The KPSC Application Process is described in-depth further down.
Selection Process for KPSC 2022
Candidates are chosen in three phases for the KPSC Recruitment 2022: Prelims, Mains, and Personality Test/Interview.
Stage 1: Preliminary Exam for the KPSC
The KPSC Prelims test will be divided into two objective-type examinations worth 200 points. The KPSC Prelims test is a qualifying exam, and applicants who pass it will be required to take the KPSC Mains exam.
Stage 2: Mains Exam for the KPSC
Six required exams and one optional topic with two papers make up the KPSC Mains exam. Candidates who pass the KPSC Mains exam will be required to participate in an interview or personality test.
Stage 3: Personality Test/Interview with the KPSC
Those who pass the KPSC Mains test will be invited to take the Personality Test or Interview. In the interview process, candidates are chosen based on their personality and overall performance.
What is the procedure for filling out the KPSC 2022 application form?
The methods for applying for the KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commission) test are outlined below:
- Visit the Karnataka Public Service Commission’s official website.
- Select the Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2022 Notification from the drop-down menu.
- Enter a valid email address, phone number, and other essential information to apply for the KPSC recruitment 2022.
- After completing the registration process, you will be given a registration ID and password.
- Log in and fill out the application form with your personal, academic, and other relevant information.
- Examine the application form thoroughly.
- Upload any required papers, including a scanned picture of yourself and your signature.
- Pay for the test using a debit/credit card or net banking.
- Please submit the application form and save a copy of it for future reference.