UPSC IFSE Syllabus 2022 – Indian Forest Service Exam Syllabus. Indian Forest Service is one of the examinations related to Civil Services that are conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for selecting officers all over India. They are selected by the Government of India as the forests need scientific management. The exam needs lots of knowledge about the forests, their importance, and other details, where only one will be able to complete the exam without fail, and the recruiters will know about the knowledge you have about forestry. The main importance of this UPSC IFS Syllabus 2022 being conducted by the Union Public Service is that they need a great implementation of National Forest Policy which focuses on enabling the stability of the environment and in getting a great balance to the ecological maintenance.
UPSC IFSE Syllabus 2022 – Indian Forest Service Exam Pattern 2022
Table of Contents
It is very important that the candidate should have great and updated knowledge about the current affairs, and should have great aptitude in completing the test of each section on time.
The questions that are being prepared will be hard and complicated where the candidate has to think out of the box for the correct answers, as this is the test that is required for selecting a keen officer for looking after the forest and protecting them and in making the right decisions. The pattern of this exam is intended to determine the overall intellectual traits and also understand the candidate’s level.
Indian Forest Service Exam Pattern 2022
Now let us look into the syllabus of this Indian Forest Service Exam. This exam is conducted to examine their knowledge in academics and in presenting the candidate’s present general knowledge.
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
UPSC IFoS Prelims Exam 2022:
|Name of the Paper||Detailed Syllabus||Marks||Duration|
|General Studies||1. Current events of national and international importance.|
2. History of India and Indian National Movement.
3. Indian and World Geography-Physical, Social, Economic Geography
of India and the World.
4. Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System,
Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
5. Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development,
Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.
6. General issues on Environmental Ecology, Biodiversity, and Climate. Change – that do not require subject specialization
7. General Science
Interpersonal skills including communication skills
Logical reasoning and analytical ability
Decision-making and problem solving
General mental ability
Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude,
etc.) – Class X level)
Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency, etc. –
Class X level)
UPSC IFSE Mains Exam:
|Paper Name||Name of The Subject||Total Marks|
|Paper I||General English||300|
|Paper III||Optional I||200|
|Paper IV||Optional I||200|
|Paper V||Optional II||200|
|Paper VI||Optional II||200|
The written section of this exam has the following papers:
- General English that carries a total of 300 marks– This includes essay writing for testing how well they know English and also in using of words and slang. This also will include certain vocabulary to test your English vocals and how well you can write on a topic.
- General Knowledge that carries a total of 300 marks. This includes knowing how well you are updated on current affairs, news if you are observing the matters around you and the environment, political knowledge, and so on.
- The candidate has the option to choose two subjects of their choice from the lists that will be provided to them and each of those carries 200 marks for each. There are 4 papers here to test how many languages you know so that when you get a transfer, you will be able to speak to the local people in their home language for them to feel comfortable. This section of the paper also tests candidates’ knowledge in other subjects that they have chosen as optional.
- The final stage of the exam is the Interview section for testing the personality that costs them 300 marks. This section is to test your personality, how mature are you, and to know about your character and interaction with people around you. They can also test your gestures and body language when interviewed.
You May Read: NHPC Limited Recruitment 2022
The optional subject papers that they have to choose for their exam are as follows:
- Civil Engineering and so on.
Interview For UPSC IFSE Syllabus 2022:
- The interview will conduct by the govt Selection board.
- Total 300 Marks for an interview.
- Candidates will be asssed by board in general awarness,polity, Communication, Biography, Observation, balance,judgement,leadership,etc.
- A physical tes will conduct after an interview
- Formale candidates have to complete a 25 km walk or run in under 4 hours,
- Female candidates have to complete a 14 km walk or run in less than 4 hours.
Hope you enjoyed this article and please share this if you like it. let us know if anything we missed or add. Thanks for reaching our website.
People also searched for: upsc ifs syllabus,upsc ifs syllabus 2021,upsc ifs syllabus pdf, upsc ifs syllabus 2022 pdf,upsc ifs syllabus in hindi,upsc ifs syllabus 2022,upsc ifs syllabus in hindi pdf,upsc ifs forestry syllabus,upsc ias ifs syllabus,upsc ifs zoology syllabus,UPSC IFSE Syllabus 2022